Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristi!!



We celebrated my Birthday at The Cheesecake Factory with all the little bunnies! We had a wonderful lunch - thank you all for all of the wonderful gifts and for being together!

I love you sistah and NannyBug!

I love this picture below - this was too cute not to post!! Check out her tan lines!!!
She is a little bahama mama!!
Terry took me to Playa del Carmen for my birthday - we had such a wonderful time and my little pumpkins were in great hands with Nana and "Batball" (Pappaw). I missed them alot but enjoyed the much needed time with Terry. Here we are after landing in Mexico and getting on the shuttle bus to take us to our hotel - we look tired!!
We enjoyed the sun after the rain the first day. We went on a snuba trip - cross between snorkel and scuba diving. Terry loved it and is ready to get his dive certificate. I prefer the pool or beach. It was an adventure and I'm glad we went - I'll post those pics when I get them.


This is where we spent most of our time!!


The hotel was beautiful. It had a canal that ran through the middle with really neat shopping and lots of good food.


We had breakfast on the beach and then layed in hammocks - that is what I call a great day!!

We had an amazing time and appreciate everyone that helped take care of our kids and Mollie!!

I love you honey - thank you for making my birthday one to remember.

No comments: